Opt-Out Tools and Preference Manager
Lotame Data Solutions Preference Manager
At Lotame, we pride ourselves on consumer transparency and choice. We don’t use personally identifiable information about you (such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number or social security number), though we do collect and use demographic and interest data that we associate with the device used to access digital content. Our customers – including website publishers, online advertising networks, marketers and advertising agencies – use our technology and audience data segments to customize the advertising and content you see online in order to improve your web experience and to provide advertising that is more likely to be relevant.
Put more simply, dog owners don’t benefit from seeing cat food ads online, while cat owners don’t gain from seeing dog food ads. And marketers and digital content providers don’t benefit in either case. By marrying anonymous data together with automated systems for matching that data with advertising and content placements, the goal is for everyone to win – by providing you with more relevant content and advertising, providing digital content providers a means to underwrite the cost of the content and services they offer, and providing marketers a more effective way to build relationships with customers. Even with these goals, you may want to gain a better understanding of the audience categories Lotame Data Solutions associates with your device and customize or limit our use of this data. This is why we offer the easy-to-use preference management and opt-out tools below.
Lotame Data Solutions: Preference Manager
Choice – Managing Your Anonymous Profile
You have the power to edit some of the key information in the anonymous Lotame profile that’s associated with your web browser. For any audience category that appears below, just click “remove” to eliminate that item from the profile. By doing so, you will further guide the advertising that Lotame or its customers deliver to you based on Lotame audience segments.
We acknowledge that despite the best intentions of Lotame and our partners to deliver relevant content and advertising, you still may want to fully opt-out. Therefore, to confirm your Lotame opt-out, please just click the button below.
Lotame provides several methods for opting out of the services that Lotame delivers.
- To opt-out of Lotame Data Solutions’ (a division of Lotame) collection and use of your anonymous information, .
- To opt-out of interest-based advertising through the Digital Advertising Alliance self-regulatory industry coalition of participating companies, please click here.
- To opt-out of interest-based advertising through the Network Advertising Initiative self-regulatory industry coalition of member companies, please click here.
- For those in Europe, you can opt-out via the IAB Europe’s industry opt-out, please click here.
- To set “Limit Ad Tracking” on various iOS devices, please click here.
- To opt-out of interest-based ads on Android, open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Note that after choosing to opt-out, if you use a different Device or a different browser or re-install the same browser, or if you delete or block browser cookies, you may need to repeat the opt-out steps.