Lotame Smart TV Data Segments allow you to reach and engage with television viewers across all digital devices. These data segments – including anything from television network and genre to individual television programming & dayparts – are available for purchase in the Lotame DMP and in several DSPs, including:
- BrightRoll / Yahoo
- Google DBM
- The Trade Desk
- Tremor Video
Customize your audiences with TV viewership data to create a truly unique and unrivaled audience for your campaign, right in the Lotame DMP.
Where Do Lotame Smart TV Data Segments Come From?
Lotame collects and analyzes rich data signals flowing from our partner’s 12MM Smart TVs across the United States. We then apply Lotame Cross-Device technology to match with mobile devices, tablets, laptops and desktops, which are linked 1:1. In essence, Lotame bridges screens from 2” to 75” and beyond. Target viewers of a specific television show, television network, or genre into the digital realm and across all digital devices.
With over 12MM Smart TV* televisions and tens of millions of matched smartphones, laptops, and tablets, Lotame offers unparalleled scale and performance.
Need even more scale? Lotame understands not every television is internet ready and people consume their favorite shows in a variety of ways. To address this, we apply our proprietary look-alike modeling technology, Lotame Audience Optimizer, to find additional devices most similar to those we have already connected directly to Smart TVs. This results in a pool of mobile and traditional web connected devices representing unique TV viewership audiences from our partner’s Smart TVs.
Key Benefits of Lotame Smart TV Data Segments
- Reach continuously refreshed TV Audiences across mobile and web
- Access pre-packaged TV Audiences available in your DSP
- Mix & match TV Audiences with other Lotame Data Exchange (LDX) segments
- Scale your campaigns using our proprietary look-alike modeling technology
- Save money! Spend significantly less than on a traditional TV buy
- 100% free of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)**
* “Smart TV” denotes internet-ready television with active internet connection.
** Currently available for purchase only in the U.S.