Too much digital advertising today is executed in silos. Audiences are built across smartphones, tablets and desktops, and campaigns are served across these devices with no clear understanding of audience overlap, and no way to effectively deliver sequential messaging. It’s one of the biggest challenges facing digital advertising today, and it is a challenge that is tackled head on by Lotame’s new Cross-Device technology.
Lotame’s Cross-Device solution determines relationships that exist between billions of PII-free signals flowing from desktops, smartphones and tablets. Through this patent-pending device graph technology, different devices can be mapped together, creating significant opportunities for advertisers and publishers. Lotame’s Cross-Device technology isn’t a bolt-on product – it’s a foundational enhancement to our core DMP, and one that will transform your data management strategy.Adding Value to Your Digital Strategy
For Publishers, Lotame Cross-Device allows you to:
- Generate higher CPMs for your app inventory by leveraging rich cross-device audience data
- Increase the overall volume of targetable inventory you have available to sell
- Improve performance for your advertisers by delivering sequential messaging across devices and by targeting desktop users across mobile / mobile users across desktop
- Drive engagement through data-driven content personalization across screens
For marketers and agencies, Lotame Cross-Device enables you to:
- Improve campaign performance by delivering sequential creative messages across screens
- Make your data investments work harder by extending desktop segments across mobile, and vice versa
- Improve engagement through dynamic creative optimization across screens
- Reduce wastage by frequency capping ad delivery across screens
Making the Match
Lotame’s Cross-Device technology uses probabilistic and deterministic matching to create true, cross-screen audience segments. Probabilistic matching analyzes billions of PII-free signals flowing from desktop and mobile devices to determine whether any relationships exist. Deterministic matching is used when information is available that directly connects different devices together, such as login data from a publisher’s site and app. Consistent with Lotame’s DMP, no PII is stored or made available through this technology.
Want to find out more? Download the Cross Device User Identification Whitepaper Now.